We all have unanswered questions about ourselves, life, and relationships.
The Answers Lie Within Your Body Energy Map
Feeling Good is an Inside Out Magical Process
The picture on the right represents a generic Body Energy Map.
- Energy moves throughout your body in multiple ways.
- Each part of your body draws in energy, sends it out, or stores it.
- Many things affect energy and how you absorb or process it including words, thoughts, feelings, your environment, other people, food, water, etc.
We all experience, what I call Chemical reactions when we are with people or in our physical space. Those reactions create chemical bonds in our bodies that can be broken, formed, or exchanged. Your experiences, every one of them, require an initial investment of your precious energy.
The four forms of energy essential to human functioning are:
1) Chemical energy, which is stored and released as chemical bonds are formed and broken;
2) Mechanical energy, which directly powers physical activity;
3) Radiant energy, emitted as waves such as in sunlight; and
4) Electrical energy, the power of motion.
The rate at which chemical reactions occur is influenced by several properties of the reactants: temperature, concentration and pressure, and the presence or absence of a catalyst. An enzyme is a catalytic protein that speeds up chemical reactions in the human body.
Your body energy map provides instant solutions to:
- Realize how energy affects you
- Understand the ways you are affected by outside energy forces from other people and your environment
- Have strategies on how to stop reacting, getting defensive, or angry when you get triggered
- Check in with your body to see if what you are processing belongs to you or if you took on someone else’s ‘stuff’
- Improve conflict in relationships
- Provides an understanding of other people’s reactions affect you and what to do about it
- Know exactly where your vulnerabilities exist and how to protect them
- Feel good about yourself, your life, work, and relationships each and every day!
Everything is energy.
You have your own way of using this energy to either serve your highest good, or not.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
It can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.
- Your Mind, Body, and Soul Are Energy.
- Your environment and activities influence your energy (and vice versa).
- People influence your energy (and vice versa).
- Your emotions, thoughts, feelings, memories, responses, reactions, triggers, and body have energy.
Learning about your energy in your body, how and when it ebbs and flows, and how to understand what happens to it when in contact with others and in your environments has a direct connection to feeling good about yourself, your life, work, and relationships.
This is for you if:
- You have been taken advantage of, manipulated, blamed, criticized, or judged.
- You are exhausted
- The tools you have been using are no longer as effective as they were
- You feel anxious
- You’re frustrated
- You want to communicate and connect with family members without conflict
- You are defensive
- You want harmony, joy, love, freedom, and fun in your life
- You want to stop having to fight or work so daggum hard in your life.
Answers to your most pressing questions, healing from any issues, relationship problems, decisions that need to be made, and more can come from your body energy map. It’s your map and your experience with your body energy map that has your answers. Tap into it and receive!
It is my wish for you to experience this work through a personalized session where you receive your own unique body energy map where we talk about your most pressing concerns and solve them instantly.
The Body Energy Map
YOU are the Force
That Pulls Things Toward You
or Away from You. ~Dr. Dar
Everything is energy.
You are energy.
Change your energy and
You will change your life and the world.
– Kasim Khan
There is truly magic in the world and it is not something that I would have ever believed.
The magic is in who we are, embedded into our own marvelous bodies
like a rich vein of gold just waiting to be discovered.
When we find this magic and tap into its power,
it is as if we are suddenly plugged into life at last.
Finally, we can live our greatness, in peace, in grace, in power, b
y living our design, our Human Design.
~ Ra Uru Hu