Coaching Agreement with Dr. DarAlignment * Agreement * Desired Results
Contract Terms: Terms are included on your invoice or via separate communication.
Contract Length: Contract Length is included on your invoice or via separate communication.
- I understand I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during our Coaching engagement, including my choices and decisions.
- I am open to various approaches to create the life and relationships I desire.
- I agree to communicate fully, honestly, and collaboratively with my coach in partnership for achieving what I desire out of my coaching experience.
- I understand Coaching is a Professional-Client collaborative relationship designed to facilitate the realization of my personal/professional goals. Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life (e.g. work – finances – relationships – health – self-development – etc).
- I am responsible for my own results and any action(s) and/or results produced during this engagement are my sole responsibility. I hold Love Luminary LLC-its principals-associations and Coaches free of all liability and responsibility.
- I understand Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and is not a substitute for counseling-psychotherapy-psychoanalysis-mental health care or substance abuse treatment. I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis-treatment or therapy. Coaching is not to be used as a substitute for legal-medical-financial qualified professionals.
- I understand the information between my coach and me will be held as confidential except as required by law. I will grant permission as necessary to share information with other parties at my request or the request of my coach. I understand certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other Coaching professionals or for marketing Love Luminary LLC.
- Any materials (written or verbal), as well as all Coaching methods, are proprietary and I agree not to share them with anyone.
- The benefits of Coaching are realized and built over time and I commit to following through on what I learn during the Coaching process, complete assigned homework, and partner with my Coach for my success.
- I understand that additional costs may be incurred by me to forward my goals such as books, journals, assessments, etc. as recommended by the Coach. Additionally, since we begin behind the scenes preparations in all that we do with and for our clients, we do not provide refunds.
- I understand that if I miss a session without requesting a reschedule, it will be treated as a paid session. I understand that sessions are payable in advance, due upon receipt of the invoice unless other payment arrangements are made and agreed upon in writing.
- Referrals are appreciated and can be done so by sharing your experience and results of the Coaching.
- Identify your desired objectives, outcomes, or goals.
- Be your guide and champion for your success.
- Listen and be at my best. If I am unable to do so, I will ask to reschedule our session.
- Be supportive, honest, and share some tough love when needed.
How it Works:
We meet according to the schedule previously agreed upon by phone or by my video conferencing platform, Zoom. Sessions are recorded with your approval for your future reference. I prefer that you are focused, not driving, and are in a comfortable space during your session.
Ending the Agreement:
We understand that circumstances change in life. A completion conversation with the Coach is required. This engagement may be terminated by either party with written notice understanding there will be no refunds and balance of contract term will be due immediately upon termination. I want you to know that it is extremely rare for my clients to end an agreement.