The Impact of Accountability
When you are accountable to someone, it increases the likelihood that you will achieve
Here are some statistics from the American Society of Training and Development that
reveal the probability of successfully completing a goal:
• 10% if you hear an idea.
• 25% if you consciously decide to adopt it.
• 40% if you decide when you will do it.
• 50% if you plan how you will do it.
• 65% if you commit to someone else you will do it.
• 95% if you have a specific accountability appointment with the person to
whom you committed.
This is why coaching works! Do yourself a gargantuan favor – hire a coach to work with you to create what you want in your life – it happens faster and more effectively when you partner with a Coach.