The Relationship Personality Quiz
For People Pleasing Types Who Want to Stop Surviving and Start Thriving
in their Lives, Work, and Relationships
You’re all about people and relationships, giving, helping and pleasing others. The relationship personality quiz for people pleasers will help you identify your relationship personality, explain what it is, and reveal the relationship personality type you struggle with the most. Relationship personality quiz
Once you click submit, you will receive the following feel goodies in your inbox:
- Your relationship personality quiz entries within an hour or less. Relationship personality quiz
- Learn about your Relationship Personality and how to leverage it in your life and relationships.
- My guide for The Human Operating System which walks you through each relationship personality in a practical way. Relationship personality quiz
- Bonus: my explanation of how each relationship personality operates with examples that I am sure you will relate to in your relationships. Relationship personality quiz
- Announcements for my podcast, communication and relationship tips, and current offers. Relationship personality quiz c
Read these instructions carefully before starting the Relationship Personality Quiz
- Each section of the relationship personality quiz has five (5) clusters of words.
- Choose the cluster of words that inspire, motivate, and naturally bring out the best in you without effort or hard work
- Assign one of these numbers 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 to each cluster of words, where 5 is the most inspiring or best and 1 is the least. The total of the numbers on each page must equal 15.
- You can only use each number (1 through 5) one time in each section. relationship personality quiz
- Enter your email address so I can send you your relationship personality quiz results. Relationship personality quiz
Remember to click submit. Relationship Personality Quiz
Adapted from Inspiring the Best in Students by Jonathan C. Erwin (2010). Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Used with permission.