Welcome to the Relationship Superpower Quiz
There are five relationship superpowers that create your:
Joy, understanding, connection, and love
Conflict, tension, disagreement, and discord in your relationships.
Having the knowledge, language, and framework of the Relationship Superpowers, creates a common understanding of yourself and others in your life. You will understand why things blow up when they do and why you react the way you do. I am not sharing what the five superpowers are with you right now because I don’t want you to be swayed before you take the quiz.
Take the relationship superpower quiz now and share it with others in your life so that you have a common, simple, language to use for your emotional intelligence!
Please read these directions carefully before beginning the relationship superpower quiz
- There are five (5) sections in the Relationship Superpower Quiz. Each section has five (5) clusters of words. Contemplate what motivates and inspires you to be happiest and at your best as you assess each cluster of words.
- Evaluate which cluster motivates you the most to the least.
- Assign one of these numbers 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 to each word cluster on each page so that the total of the numbers on each page equals 15. Use each of the numbers in each section one time with 5 being the most motivating to you and 1 being the least motivating to you.
- Enter your email address so I can send you your results. Be sure to click submit.
Once you click submit, you will receive:
- An email with your relationship superpower quiz entries within an hour or less.
- Information by email about how to use your top 2 Superpowers and lowest score, called your Kryptonite, in your life and relationships.
- Other feel good encouragement and offers for remarkable relationships and communication.
Adapted from Inspiring the Best in Students by Jonathan C. Erwin (2010). Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Used with permission.